Sunday, March 17, 2013

Baby boy gift set


Martha and Maggie also requested items for a relative who just had a baby boy! It's been a while since I've done a larger gift set, this was fun to do!
For the burp cloths they requested a couple with a wild animal theme and one with honey bees. The lion is from DBJJ's Noah and Friends set. I added Mark's name with 8CP's Faron.
 
The monkey is also from that DBJJ set. I added his name with 8CP's Dora's Boots.
The Behive alphabet is from East Coast Applique. I did some design editing and just used one big piece of fabric instead of doing the raggy stripes as it's designed (you can see my other project with the font here, it's cute both ways!) I couldn't find that same set of scraps in my stash, and frankly I was pressed for time. :) I love how this fabric worked for the beehive though! Added his name with Jolson's Hand Lettered Floss Stitch font.
They had also purchased a sweet little outfit (which I failed to get a picture of in it's entirety) that I monogrammed with Embroidery Arts' Circle 3:
And this blanket, with my favorite, 8CP's Whoa Nelly. I hope I never fall out of love with this font!

1 comments on "Baby boy gift set"

Anonymous said...

These are really lovely gifts for baby. I really like these. The gifts which you share here is very unique and very beautiful. So, thanks for this sharing.

Visit Here

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates