Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Burp Cloths for Emily


These are burp cloths I actually stitched quite a while back in anticipation of a baby shower. So excited that little Emily is here and I can show off her goodies. :)
Michelle requested something princess for a burp cloth, so I chose Lynnie Pinnie's Fancy Castle Applique. I used the Cinderella font from 8 Claws and a Paw to add her name, it was a perfect choice!
 For the burp cloth I gave Emily, I used the Beehive Alphabet from East Coast Applique and added her name with the Hand Lettered Floss Stitch font from Jolson's Designs. I think it's only the second time I've used this font, but it was a perfect fit to coordinate with the flutter path trailing behind the bee.

1 comments on "Burp Cloths for Emily"

Tiffany on September 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM said...

I agree completely -- the font you used with the bee design is a perfect complement to the little flight-trail! If you hadn't said anything about it, I would have just assumed they were designed together!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates