Thursday, August 9, 2012

School Spirit Shirt for a New Teacher


A friend of mine is starting her first year of teaching elementary school, and requested a shirt to show some spirit! Her school colors are red and black, and they are the Bulldogs:
I used the Cade Applique Alphabet from Embroidery Boutique. I love this zig zag font! It resizes well, even when I have to squish it to make it fit in my 10" hoop. I increased the pull compensation to make up for the resizing and got to work!
(Am I the only one who has trouble photographing red/black items? I took at least 13 pics and had a hard time getting it in focus, not glowing, confetti dots to sparkle... this is as good as it gets!)

0 comments on "School Spirit Shirt for a New Teacher"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates