Friday, August 17, 2012

Adorable owl holding a frame


You will never believe this... I stitched another owl design!! Hee, hee...
My friend Cassie needed someone to test stitch this cute owl design so you know I jumped on the opportunity. I had an aqua shirt waiting for another owl design (daughter's school mascot and color). She wore it today for Back-to-School Orientation, and got quite a bit of attention from the staff. :)
The owl design can be purchased from East Coast Applique (via the shop tab on her Facebook page). The frame comes blank. Since Annaliese already had a BTS shirt with "Third Grade" on it, she selected the phrase "Reading is a Hoot" (she thought the frame was a book). I used the Green Bean font from 8 Claws and a Paw to add the text.

1 comments on "Adorable owl holding a frame"

Tiffany on September 11, 2012 at 11:16 AM said...

I love that the little owl's eyes are kind of focused downward, too, as if he really is reading a book.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates