Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ready to cheer on the Noles!


This weekend I made a cute little bandana dress for an even cuter little girl! When Brittany saw Annaliese's Seminoles skirt, she wanted something similar for Kendal. I used every bit of that fabric, but I knew I still had some FSU bandanas in my stash and could make her a dress like I did for Annaliese a few years ago. It turned out so cute!!
On the bodice, I used the Vintage Split Football Design from East Coast Applique. I added her name with College Block Small from 8 Claws and a Paw.
While I'm sharing this design, let me also show you the Split Tennis Ball design.  I tested this for ECA using yellow fleece and it turned out so cute!
I put it on a hand-me-down onesie that has a sweet yellow trim. This upcycle item is ready for a new home. Any tennis fans with a baby girl in the family? :)

4 comments on "Ready to cheer on the Noles!"

Anonymous said...

Awesome, as usual! Love your creativity!

Mary on August 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM said...

Such a cute dress!

stitcher on August 6, 2012 at 8:24 AM said...

Love the bandana shirt, Janay! Please post a tutorial on AF. :)

Jacquie on August 9, 2012 at 11:49 PM said...

Very cute. You find the neatest designs but you also are so creative in putting them together. Love them.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates