Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy Fall, Y'all!


This last week it FINALLY felt like fall here in FL. Time to share some cute shirts I've appliqued recently. Pumpkins and Turkeys to come in later posts... for now, how about these adorable scarecrows?!
Numerous I2S customers requested this design be modified for the 4x4 hoop and I jumped at the chance to test them because they were so cute, and I had great small-scale fabrics I wanted to put to use. :) Aren't these adorable?
Scarecrow Boy Happy Fall Y'all design -- I loved using this tiny argyle with the diamond patch on his hat:

and Scarecrow Girl Happy Fall Y'all design -- I've been so anxious to use this brown floral, I thought it was precious and perfect for fall designs!
I knew of two little babies whose grandmothers would probably snatch them right up... and I was right. :) I also made a matching shirt for big sister of one of the babies:
This design is definitely not for the faint at heart, but like many of my favorites, SO worth the effort!
Happy Fall, Y'all!

0 comments on "Happy Fall, Y'all!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates