Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Shirts 2013


Yesterday we took a quick trip to a local pumpkin patch!
As of late, virtually all my projects have been centered around testing designs. I love doing that -- getting to pick my very own fabric combos before seeing what other embroiderers do. This project however is the exact opposite, ha! I saw a beautiful pumpkin shirt posted by an I2S customer on Facebook and fell in love -- could not get it out of my head! So I decided to borrow the idea for my kids. Please don't think less of me. :)
The pumpkin trio applique is from I2S. On Annaliese's I used I2S's Fancy Oval monogram and this chevron with purples:
 For Dashiell I used I2S's Natural Circle monogram with the aqua chevron:
I love how these turned out and I hope they still fit next year :)

0 comments on "Pumpkin Shirts 2013"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates