Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Not-so-recent Burp Cloths


I have been a busy girl in the embroidery world, but I'm having a hard time finding time for my blog!
I made these cute burp cloths a while back... I couldn't post pics immediately because they were gifts, and by the time it was safe, well... I just forgot! But I love each of them!
My favorite customer picks such cute designs for me to use on her orders :)
Joshua got Itch 2 Stitch's Sea Turtle Box, and I added his name with I2S's Jack and Jill.
Miller got Savvy Stitches Elephant holding balloon design, and I added the name with I2S's Razzle
and Asara got Embroidery Boutique's Tuscan alpha, and I added her name with 8CP's Southern Belle.



0 comments on "Not-so-recent Burp Cloths"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates