Monday, December 26, 2011

A couple final Christmas clothing items


Now that the holiday rush is over, it's time to catch up on my blog! WOW, I just made a  list of the items I haven't shared, and it's massive. To get started, here are a couple more Christmas clothing items that I didn't take the time to share. A pretty holiday dress for my daughter:
This dress was one of my favorite December projects! First of all, I got the dress for... get this... TWO DOLLARS at the beginning of the year when it was on clearance at Walmart. I had planned on putting a monogram on it all year long, and waited until December to get it done. As I was trying to decide the specifics, Annaliese came in and said she had a vision for what she wanted and tried to describe it. I told her to go draw it out and then we'd search 8 Claws and a Paw Embroidery for a match. I think we did pretty well!
 The font is Violet from 8CP. Honestly, it's one that I don't think I would have picked on my own, but it is LOVELY and I'm confident I will use it again.

Brittany asked me to make a First Christmas onesie for Kendal and this is what I came up with:
I used Applique Momma's Present2 design, and added the text with Embird Alphabet #8.
Alright, now I need to blog about a slew of baby gifts and Christmas presents!

0 comments on "A couple final Christmas clothing items"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates