Monday, December 26, 2011

Winter Shirts


I made these shirts for two of my favorite little pals. Both girls had holiday shirts from past years that still fit, so when they sat down to look at my favorite applique design sites with their mom, she directed them toward more wintery designs.
Kylie picked the Cute Penguin from Planet Applique...
 
...as well as the Hot Cocoa applique design from PA.
 
 Kenzie picked the Valentine Puppy Applique from PA...

 ...as well as the Cutie Pie design from Lynnie Pinnie. She specifically asked for a grape pie. I've never eaten one (her grandma makes it) and now I'm intrigued!

0 comments on "Winter Shirts"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates