Saturday, December 31, 2011

Baby Gifts for David


A friend of mine is expecting a little boy and we had a shower for her before Christmas. Due to the holiday rush and a sinus infection I didn't get her gift finished :( so sibling shirts are still to come. I did complete this burp cloth. This football applique alphabet is from Starbird Stock Designs, and I added his name with College Block Small from 8CP. It's designed to be used with two different fabrics (you can see my first stitch out of it here) but I was curious what it would look like using a tri-color check and two different thread colors for the outlines. Who better to test it out on than Auburn fans?
Michelle asked me to make a tie onesie for David. I had a navy onesie in my stash and this awesome orange striped fabric, so we thought it would make a great combination as well.
 The Neck Tie Applique from GG Designs.
 

0 comments on "Baby Gifts for David"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates