Thursday, December 29, 2011

Quick little pajama shirt


Annaliese got a pair of soft pajama pants from her besties for Christmas. As soon as she pulled them out she hugged them and wanted to try them on. I immediately knew I had a blank lavender shirt in my stash for her, and pretty quickly created a design in my head, knowing I had marble flannels in those colors in my stash. :)
The raggy stars are from Applique Market (although I can't find the design listed on the site now). I actually used the center star of the 4, 5 and 6 inch designs, rotating and arranging them this way. I laid down one big piece of white flannel first, ran the placement stitches, then tacked down my colored flannel scraps. I trimmed the colors closer than the white so it would look outlined, like on the pants.
It was a super quick project! And Annaliese loves the set.

2 comments on "Quick little pajama shirt"

jkwilde on December 29, 2011 at 8:53 AM said...

Very cute, Janay! You are so talented!

Unknown on December 29, 2011 at 7:22 PM said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates