Thursday, May 3, 2007

My first embroidery applique project



Over the weekend, my mother-in-law Kathy delivered an embroidery machine to me, along with tons of supplies and knowledge that she so graciously shared with me! Forthcoming will be pictures of my first projects.
Here is the applique t-shirt I made for Annaliese! The design is a freebie from Sew Swell Designs.

4 comments on "My first embroidery applique project"

Jacquie on May 3, 2012 at 12:19 PM said...

Oh how much she's grown. Shirt looks great and you have done so much with your talent. You are such a help and inspiration to many. Have a good day.

Mary on May 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM said...

I second what Jacquie said! I remember finding your blog about 3 years ago right after I bought my first embroidery machine. It definitely inspired me to create!

Janay on May 3, 2012 at 1:15 PM said...

Thanks Jacquie!
And oh my, Mary! Now you are inspiring me and I've used YOUR designs!! :)

Jacquie on May 3, 2012 at 6:56 PM said...

Mary, Do you create designs or do just the embroidery work? I have seen your work and it is beautiful as well.

Both of you do beautiful work.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates