Monday, May 28, 2007

Success!



Thankfully I was able to find another little red/blue shirt to applique the "g" on for little Gideon. (I can no longer call him baby Gideon -- he turned one yesterday!) I also embroidered his name on a matching pair of shorts. Should make for a cute 4th of July outfit! It was delivered a day late due to my original disaster, but based on the adorable smile on his face, I don't think he minded a bit!
UPDATE: This picture was taken on July 3 -- what a cutie!

1 comments on "Success!"

Daisha Sheets on June 1, 2007 at 11:09 AM said...

Since the outfit is an 18 month, we took that to put on Gideon after his surgery. It worked great. The outfit was soft and stretchy. And he looked cute despite his drug-induced stupor. :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates