Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Welcome to my blog!


Changes, changes...
I've been quilting for about 5 years. My husband has done a fantastic job designing my website so I can share my past projects with the world: Janay's Quilts. As of late, I have started making projects solely for the purpose of selling them. In upcoming days, I hope to have a way to sell them via the internet.
This weekend I received my Janome embroidery machine from my in-laws (THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!) and anticipate doing lots of fantastic projects with it in addition to my quilting endevors.
SOOOOOO... I decided it was time to create a blog. I hope to use this as a forum to share my hobby with you.

More to come...
~Janay~

0 comments on "Welcome to my blog!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates