Thursday, May 17, 2007

Towel Wrap




This towel wrap was inspired by a photo and directions I found on Sew Forum (http://www.sewforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=46219). I took a bath towel, added ribbon and an embroidery design (Lacy Girl Monogram font by Anita, offered free on Sew Forum). The top is gathered with elastic and has a velcro closure. I was pleased with the results but had lots of altering to do since I wasn't using a pattern but sketching directions. The elastic still needs work, but in all, a reasonable project to duplicate!
This was a quick project -- I found the picture late Tuesday evening, went shopping for ribbon and a towel Wednesday morning, stitched it all together and made alterations later in the day, and added the embroidery Thursday morning, all in time for a pool playdate at 10AM!

0 comments on "Towel Wrap"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates