Monday, November 5, 2007

Flannel Rag Quilts for Sale


In addition to my crayon rolls and Amy's headbands, I will also be taking my flannel rag quilts to "Christmas at the Holiday Inn". Two of them have been posted previously here. The others are:
Noah's Ark Flannel Rag Quilt

Bugs Galore Flannel Rag Quilt

You can learn more about my rag quilts at my online gallery Janay's Quilts

2 comments on "Flannel Rag Quilts for Sale"

Tiffany on November 12, 2007 at 9:11 AM said...

You mentioned that you sold one of your quilts -- which one of these was the lucky item?

Janay on November 12, 2007 at 9:20 AM said...

The bugs with red/blue is the one that was sold. Some ladies bought it for a baby shower they will attend later this week.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates