Thursday, November 8, 2007

Loads of Gift Card Holders!


Well, I couldn't get my Giga Hoop to work last night, and didn't have time to figure out why. It really wouldn't have saved me a ton of time anyway, so not that big of a loss... for now.
Today my machine was stitching more than it wasn't! (And my lips are really chapped, but only my mom will fully understand that.) I made a ton of these gift card holders. This picture doesn't do them justice, but I don't have time to take better pictures. Maybe later, unless they all sell! :)

The mitten gift card holders are basically all the same, green and white on red. The stockings have lots of variations: some traditional Christmas colors, colors for little girls and boys, and then of course colors for the Noles and Gators!
I also want to offer personalized gift card holders, so I need to take examples. I chose Tiffany and A.J., in honor of Tiffany's comments on this blog. No, this isn't a payoff, just a small token of my gratitude! I'll give them to you after Sunday's craft booth at Southwood.

When the weekend is over I'll post more details on where the design came from and how they are constructed.

3 comments on "Loads of Gift Card Holders!"

Tiffany on November 12, 2007 at 9:05 AM said...

Wow!!! Not only are these absolutely gorgeous (you continue to amaze me), but now I feel incredibly special that we were your demo names! Thanks so much! I can't wait to see them in person.

This made my day! :)

Janay on November 12, 2007 at 9:18 AM said...

Now you can see that my question about what A.J. prefers to be called wasn't totally innocent... ;)

Tiffany on November 12, 2007 at 9:21 AM said...

Yes...And to think I just thought it was for typing up the prayer request list. You are a sneaky one!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates