Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Turkey Shirts


Our Thanksgiving Feast at Preschool is this Friday. Today made turkey shirts for Annaliese and myself to wear. I decided against making identical ones like I did for our pumpkin tops. Here's a sneak peak... better pictures (like after they dry!) will be forthcoming.

I made my shirt first. The design is from the San Francisco Design Co. and is actually free right now. It stitched out pretty well. There are a couple of stitching errors, but no complaints from a free design!

The design on Annaliese's shirt came from the Embroidery Market.

Now that I have those out of the way, I need to focus on several orders... special delivery onesie, personalized burpcloth, crayon holders, bibs, a rag-style bag... hopefully I'll have lots of pictures to post over the next few days.

1 comments on "Turkey Shirts"

Tiffany on November 15, 2007 at 1:27 PM said...

Both are really cute but the bottom design makes me laugh outloud.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates