Monday, December 3, 2007

A Four Trammel Christmas Outfit


Grandma Kathy made the shirt, Aunt Amy made the headband, I embellished the pants and Annaliese gets to wear it! :)

The Christmas Moose design came from Sew Many Designs. Kathy stitched the applique design on a red shirt and sent it to us in the mail with the headband. Kathy and I both looked high and low for a cute pair of leggings to go with it, but all we settled on were solid red. Once I saw the shirt in person, I realized that Annaliese had a pair of tan colored pants that matched the moose perfectly, but it had pink flowers embroidered on it:

Since these pants were hand-me-downs and are on the brink of being too small, I tried my hand at embellishing pants. I embroidered the strand of lights design (from Embroidery Library) on red fabric and then stitched them onto the pants for form a patch. I left the edges raw and pulled out threads to make it fray. It turned out cuter than I expected!

The headband, which I need to get a better picture of, has reindeers and Christmas lights, so it's matches really well!

1 comments on "A Four Trammel Christmas Outfit"

Tiffany on December 4, 2007 at 11:59 AM said...

Annaliese has got to be the best dressed kiddo at school! You never seem to run out of adorable ideas.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates