Thursday, December 13, 2007

Order for Good Samaritan Church


In November when I did the booth at Southwood, I met a couple pastors of the Good Samaritan congregation that meets down there. They were very interested in the crayon rolls and ordered fifty of them to put in their children's activity bags. I went on a search locally for Bible related fabric, and found that to be quite a challenge! I couldn't find any Noah's Ark fabric, or even appropriate nativity fabric this time of year. After consulting with Betsy, we settled on one that had cute phrases and a couple prints that had animals -- not Noah's Ark, but certainly God's creation. They turned out really cute!

And here are close-up shots for each fabric set:



My machine has been working overtime... would you believe I bought most of the fabric Tuesday morning?

In addition to the crayon rolls, they also ordered 25 pacifier clips with "Jesus Loves Me" ribbon (like these)to use as gifts for new babies.

It was a pleasure to fill this order, and I hope they are a blessing to the children who will discover them in their activity bags just before Christmas!

0 comments on "Order for Good Samaritan Church"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates