Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Gift for Nursing School Graduate


Dan and Sue's daughter is graduating from nursing school next weekend, so Sue asked me to make a couple shirts for her. By following links on my blog, Sue found a couple adorable nursing designs on Pegboard Crafts. First up is this cute applique design:

(My close-up shot was over exposed, but it sure is cute!)

Next I put this nurse angel on a purple shirt for her daughter...


...and I made a matching shirt for Sue. I added the text with Embird Alphabet #33.

Sue has promised modeled pictures after graduation!

2 comments on "Gift for Nursing School Graduate"

Tiffany on December 6, 2007 at 11:41 AM said...

Those are wonderful! What a fun idea for a graduation gift!

Laura Evangeline on April 22, 2012 at 6:25 PM said...

Oh! I love the red shirt! I've been looking everywhere for a nursing applique pattern but I can't find one. Do you know where I could find one, or do you take orders?

Laura
lauraevangeline.blogspot.com

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates