Saturday, December 8, 2007

Personalized Travel Mugs


Following the craze that has hit SewForum.com, I've tried my hand at personalized travel mugs. This particular batch was purchased at Dollar Tree. They are only 11 oz, so they work pretty well for kids. I first made one for Annaliese. The large monogram was a freebie on SewForum, and I added her name with Embird Alphabet #17.



I decided I wanted another family to experiment with the cups before I started offering them, so I made a couple for Kylie and Kenzie. They were a thank you gift for hosting Thanksgiving, and then all our girls took them to Wild Adventures together.


Then today Annaliese attended a joint birthday party for three of her little friends, so we took personalized mugs for each of them:

Ethan's monogram was also a freebie on Sew Forum. I enjoyed using variegated thread on each of them for the outline of the large letter and all the little embellishments -- it added an extra layer of interest!

3 comments on "Personalized Travel Mugs"

The Mosier Family on December 9, 2007 at 9:26 PM said...

Very Cute Janay!! I'd love to see it in person.
Kristen

Tiffany on December 19, 2007 at 1:58 PM said...

Wow -- you could do a whole alphabet with these, or maybe a day-of-the-week series.

I love all of your ideas!

Anonymous said...

How much would you charge to make one of these?? Do you sell them? Thanks so much. Katie
(dancegirl1250@aol.com)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates