Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Custom Hooded Toddler Towels


Below are a couple of custom hooded toddler towels that friends have ordered recently. I followed the same pattern as before with one exception -- instead of a washcloth for the hood I used half of a hand towel. It makes the hood a little bigger, it was actually easier to construct, and it's more cost effective. I wish I had tried it sooner!

Stephanie requested one as a gift for Liam's first birthday. I use Embird Alphabet #33 for the text.



Jan called requesting a hooded towel for a co-worker who recently had a baby. It is my understanding that there are firefighters and paramedics in the family, so with those suggestions I came up with this design for the towel for Kenny G (the baby's nickname).


The fire tools and medical symbol came from the Stitchitize Designs that came with my Janome, and I added the text with Embird Alphabet #8. I really like the way this turned out and hope the new parents are pleased!

0 comments on "Custom Hooded Toddler Towels"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates