Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tammy's order -- Special Deliveries!


Tammy contacted me a couple weeks ago requesting a Special Delivery onesie to give as a baby gift. She warned me at the time that she would need two more in March. Well one came early, and one arrived on March 1! So I've stitched three of these for her in about 8 days!
I have depleted my supply of white onesies in my preferred brand, and they aren't available locally at the moment. So we decided to stitch these on blue and pink onesies. I LOVE they way they turned out -- they are my favorite yet!
(The design is from Sew Terific.)





0 comments on "Tammy's order -- Special Deliveries!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates