Monday, March 3, 2008

Second Rag-Style Diaper Bag


I guess the best form of feedback is getting an order! In November Tori received the rag-style diaper bag that Melissa had ordered. After Christmas Tori told me that she liked it so much that she wanted to order one for a friend. I got it done this weekend and delivered it to Tori this morning.

Tori's friend had a boy, and his initials are ERG. Tori requested a blue bag, and these are the fabrics I picked.

For the monogram, I used the Elevation Monogram from My Embroidery Haven.

The inside features 7 different pockets to stash goodies, just like Tori's.

2 comments on "Second Rag-Style Diaper Bag"

Tiffany on March 4, 2008 at 4:06 PM said...

This is great! And I hope you have more of that polka-dotted lining fabric. That's the sort of thing I was imagining for mine. (I need to talk to you about that, by the way, and get you my fabric.) This is super cute!

Janay on March 4, 2008 at 11:01 PM said...

Got that fabric at Jo-Anns. It's actually little stars. It's been around for a while, I used it in Annaliese's baby quilt! I have 1/3 yard left, but we'll need 2/3 yard for the inside of a bag.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates