Friday, March 7, 2008

Ready for Opening Day!


Debby's grandkids are going to be ready to cheer on the Baltimore Orioles when baseball season starts later this month!


After posting the baseball monogram t-shirt I made a couple weeks ago, Kelli emailed me requesting a shirt for her daughter Rachel. Daisha quickly got in on the action, and after an exchange of emails and designs we had a set ready to go! I bought the t-shirts locally over the weekend and we ordered the romper for Naomi from Dharma Trading. It arrived this afternoon, so I immediately took it to the laundry room so I could embroider it and get this set complete. I wanted to see them all together before we have to ship Rachel's to Berlin.
Here are close-ups of the designs:




Aren't they precious? I just love this monogram set from Five Star Fonts.

I was also pleased with the little white romper dress. I was able to hoop it such that I only stitched through the "dress" layer, so the back side won't even rub up against her skin!
And FYI -- I ordered two rompers just in case I goofed up. Of course this design stitched perfectly, so I have an extra 3-month romper. I have no plans for it currently, so it's available if anyone is interested...

I can't wait to see the kiddos in their shirts!
UPDATE:
Here are pictures of Rachel in her shirt, and a slide show of Naomi and Gideon in theirs.

1 comments on "Ready for Opening Day!"

Tiffany on March 18, 2008 at 5:26 PM said...

These are great -- and go Os!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates