Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Shirts for brothers


After I gave Angie the Special Delivery onesie for her newest little boy, she asked me about making matching Christmas shirts for all her boys. We spent quite a bit of time looking at designs, and after a futile search for a solid red onesie for the baby, we opted to only stitch shirts for the twins.

The S'more Snowman designs came from Sew Many Designs. I added the boys' names with Embird Alphabet #8.


The baby isn't being left out... Angie found a cute Christmas onesie that already had this reindeer on it, and I added his name:

The other request Angie made was to stitch a burp cloth for her. She gave me the cloth diaper which already had red stitching on it. I added the phrase and black checked ribbon. Angie and her husband are Alabama fans, but they are hosting Auburn family members for Christmas, and she decided she must have this on hand. :)

One of the benefits to not being a native to this area is that I have no real allegiances to local schools, so it doesn't pain me to make anything team related. Although I had to be careful on this one... My alma mater Illinois' colors are orange and blue... so I was sure not to pick my preferred shades of orange and blue. :)

2 comments on "Christmas Shirts for brothers"

goooooood girl on November 22, 2008 at 11:08 AM said...

your blog is very good......

jb on November 22, 2008 at 12:07 PM said...

Wonderful blog!!- Rally enjoyed my visit- thank you for the lovely photos

jbENTO
Anadia -Aveiro-Portugal

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates