Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Gideon!


Gideon is turning three and LOVES the movie Cars. Because she's such a groovy mommy, Daisha threw him a Cars-themed birthday party, but the star of this event is Gideon, not McQueen! She created his own race car and logo, and asked me to make him a shirt for the occasion.
Daisha gave me drawing of what she had in mind, and I was able to find an alphabet I already had that matched pretty well. I put it in an oval, added the number "3" and stitched away!

The font is Script 1 from 8 Paws and a Claw. I digitized the applique oval, and added the three with Embird Alphabet #2.

Here's a pic of Gideon on his big day:

0 comments on "Happy Birthday, Gideon!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates