Thursday, June 18, 2009

New items for Dashiell


Here are a few things I have stitched recently for Dashiell. I like this onesie and bib set. (Ummmm... the greens match better in person.)

The applique D is from Embroidery Boutique's Fun Applique Alphabet.

Dashiell has been eating rice cereal for about 3 weeks now, and we are in need of bibs! I have a stack sitting by my machine with designs picked out, so hopefully over the next week or so I can get to them.

For this onesie I used Lynnie Pinnie's Preppy Plaid Font.

And here's Dashiell modeling it. Notice how he's sitting up without any support -- this is the new skill we've been practicing!


While I'm posting pictures of Dashiell, let me add this one. I stitched this onesie back in November as a baby shower gift for Carlin. Now Dashiell can finally wear it! Special thanks to Glenda for taking this picture during Bible class:

1 comments on "New items for Dashiell"

Cole's Corner on June 19, 2009 at 11:07 AM said...

What a cutie patootie. I love all his little onesies!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates