Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby Shower Gifts


Sabrina requested a couple bibs to give as a shower gift today:

Both are bibs I have stitched for Dashiell. You can read the embroidery design details on those posts:
Tie bib
Superman bib, err... cape

For the same shower, I took this gift set:

Baby Carl is going to be named after his grandfather and father, so he's a third! The monogram uses Tinker Toy Alphabet from 8 Claws and a Paw and for the text I used an alphabet I have from Oregon Patch Works.

For the burp cloth the capital C monogram is from Vintage Applique Alphabet from Embroidery Boutique. I added "Carl" with the Tinker Toy alphabet from 8 Claws and a Paw.

0 comments on "Baby Shower Gifts"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates