Thursday, June 11, 2009

Recent stitching...


I thought with summer starting and not having to drive Annaliese back and forth to preschool every day I would have more time to sew. So far, not the case... maybe now that daily swim lessons are over I can continue to tackle my to do list. We'll see.

Anyway, I recently stitched a pair of crayon rolls and pencil rolls for Terri's girls:


And about a month ago I made key chains for Sabrina to give to her classroom volunteers, as I did last year. School colors are dark green and silver; I used Embird Alphabet #33 on all of them. (Also did one for Michelle while I was at it!)

0 comments on "Recent stitching..."

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates