Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Marine Mom


I'm really behind on my blog posts... waiting for gifts to be received, modeled pics to be taken, etc. But here's something that I stitched today, delivered today, and now blogged about today!

Ginny is a proud mom of a US Marine. She bought a shirt for herself and made an embroidery request. She wanted an applique yellow circle with the text "USMC marine mom" in the circle. She picked the fabric and thread color, I used Embird Alphabet #16 to match the font she had chosen, and stitched away.

1 comments on "Marine Mom"

Daisha on July 5, 2009 at 11:31 PM said...

I saw her wearing this at church this morning. :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates