Sunday, July 5, 2009

Daddy's Little Seminoles


Our family has some big news to announce -- when Annaliese starts school in the fall, so does her daddy! Carlin Trammel has been accepted at FSU's College of Communication and Information to pursue a Master's degree!!
Up until this point, we've been relatively unbiased with sports teams down here in the South, keeping our loyalties to my Alma Mater, the University of Illinois. But now that Daddy is going to be a Seminole, it's time for some Seminole gear!

Dashiell is sporting yet another new bib. The applique is from a football sucker holder design from Embroidery Garden (a freebie on her yahoo group) and I added the text with Embird Alphabet #8.

For Annaliese, I finally made an FSU bandana dress for her like Madison's. The top layer of the skirt is an FSU bandana, the bottom is some nice garnet colored calico. After I cut the center out of the bandana, the word "SEMINOLES" was left behind. One of the rounded rectangle appliques from My Embroidery Haven's yahoo group fits around "NOLES" perfectly, so I appliqued that to the shirt. As always, Annaliese already has a matching headband courtesy of Aunt Amy!

~~~~~~~
I made Annaliese's dress at the same time I made one for Kenzie's birthday (Memorial Day weekend). Valerie and I quickly decided Kylie needed one, too. I was out of tank tops though, so by the time Valerie found a blank one, I got the dress made and delivered, we are just now getting a group picture of the girls together!

If memory serves me correct, this is the third time they have all matched. First, their flip flop outfits in summer 2007,

then their Valentine's outfits in 2008,

and now their bandana dresses.

These girls sure are growing up fast!

4 comments on "Daddy's Little Seminoles"

Tiffany on July 6, 2009 at 7:45 AM said...

Congratulations, Carlin! That's really exciting news! I'm glad the kiddos are all decked out in the their garnet and gold best to cheer you on.

Cole's Corner on July 6, 2009 at 10:56 AM said...

They are sooo cute!
Congrats to your family and your husband. That's great!

The Mosier Family on July 7, 2009 at 6:37 PM said...

Congrats Carlin! I guess it's about time you all became Seminoles! Madison still loves her dress.

Unknown on July 11, 2009 at 2:44 PM said...

Cute they are all in the same order each year!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates