Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dashiell's First 4th of July


Last week I stitched Dashiell's First Fourth of July bib. I LOVE these designs from Embroidery Library. Kathy digitized the text for me again.


I love looking at how much he's changed from his first Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Next up, Thanksgiving. Just imagine how big he'll be then!

While I'm at it, here's another bib I stitched recently:
The monogram is Five Star Font's Gift Box Applique Font. I added the rest of the text with Embird Alphabet #8 (I stole the phrase from Kathy who had stitched a burp cloth for Torin in November). I should have stitched "God's Gift of Noise" -- the first time he wore it he yelled at me between every bite. I guess he was hungry and I wasn't moving fast enough.

1 comments on "Dashiell's First 4th of July"

Cole's Corner on July 2, 2009 at 4:34 PM said...

Super cute! Dashiell and his bibs.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates