Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gift for baby girl


After Carla received the items I stitched for her son Jimmie, she asked me to make a burp cloth and pacifier clip for a coworker expecting a baby girl. Since they are decorating her room with zebra print and hot pink, Carla requested a coordinating gift! I was so excited to use this zebra fabric that I've had for a while, waiting for the right moment. (By the way, I have a cheetah print, too!)

The capital A monogram is from Vintage Applique Alphabet from Embroidery Boutique. I added "ava" with the Tinker Toy alphabet from 8 Claws and a Paw.

1 comments on "Gift for baby girl"

Tiffany on August 3, 2009 at 1:29 PM said...

How cute! I love that you were able to match the nursery theme so well.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates