Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthday shirt, strawberry style!


Lil' Miss Audrey will be celebrating her second birthday with a strawberry-themed party, so Tracy asked me to create a custom shirt for her. Tracy had found a boutique item online with an applique strawberry she liked, and wahoo! I already owned that exact design! So we added Audrey's name, the "2" and voila!
The applique strawberry is from Nobbie Neez Kids. I used Swirley from 8 Claws and a Paw for the text.

1 comments on "Birthday shirt, strawberry style!"

Tracy on March 9, 2011 at 9:47 PM said...

Thank you thank you thank you!! I am very excited about the party, but still have a lot of crafting to do.
have a fun and safe trip!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates