Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Peyton!


Today is Peyton's second birthday! Yesterday she celebrated with a teddy bear picnic theme, and Sarah asked me to create a shirt for her to wear.
You know, I'm not aware of very many teddy bear designs! I remembered this one from when Grandma Kathy made a bib for Annaliese's first birthday. It's from Sew Many Designs. I added Peyton's name and the "2" with Swirley from 8 Claws and a Paw.

1 comments on "Happy Birthday, Peyton!"

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva on March 29, 2011 at 12:46 PM said...

I love the bear design! So cute!
~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva 
{Check out how I made my name 'clickable'.}

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates