Friday, March 4, 2011

Recent Key Fobs


This week I finally got around to making a new key fob for myself. Annaliese got me a Vera Bradley bag for Christmas, and little did she know ;) she also ordered a couple coordinating napkins so I could make myself some matching accessories!
While I was at it, I made a key fob for Annaliese's teacher whose birthday was this week. I used turquoise and white, Springwood's school colors.
The in-hoop key fobs are from DigiStitches. I picked the diamond quilting lines for mine since that's how my bag is quilted. I used the diagonal lines for Ms. McCarty's. I added our names with Embird Alphabet #7.

Back in December Sandy saved the day by helping me finish my last teacher gift when my machine came to a screeching halt, literally. I told her I'd make her a key fob to coordinate with one of her lovely bags (she is an awesome seamstress!). She gave me fabric scraps from one of her recent creations and picked the raggy Quilted Key Fob (also from DigiStitches). I picked the circle quilting lines to go along with the motif on the fabric. The thread matches other fabric used in the bag. (I made this back in January and never posted a picture!)

0 comments on "Recent Key Fobs"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates