Friday, September 14, 2012

For this child I have prayed


God has done a mighty work in the lives of my brother and sister-in-law! The existence of my niece is a testimony to the power of prayer. 1 Samuel 1:27 is printed on the wall above her crib, so when I saw this new design from Lynnie Pinnie, I knew immediately I would use it on a project for Gabriella.
Her name was digitized for me using the font Mister Giggles. Here is a close up of the 1 Samuel 1:27 design, isn't it lovely?
This little romper dress has been in my stash forever. Annaliese received it as a baby gift over eight years ago. I can't recall if she ever wore it, but I always hung on to it, so sweet and simple. I decided this was the time to upcycle and hand down. :)
Can't wait to see a picture of Gabriella in it!

(and if my other baby niece is thinking, "hey, what about me?" someday an unexpected surprise will arrive in your mailbox, too.)

1 comments on "For this child I have prayed"

jazzo on September 19, 2012 at 2:46 PM said...

This is so sweet. That design is perfect for this dress. You always inspire me.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates