Sunday, September 16, 2012

Personalized Gifts for an Unnamed Baby?


So what do you do when you attend a shower, and the parents haven't decided on a name for their baby yet? You improvise! :)
An easy solution for a baby boy gift idea is a sports themed item using their last name! I used Lynnie Pinnie's Football Helmet design in FSU colors, and added the last name with College Block Small from 8CP.
The other thing I wanted to make for the Evers family was sibling shirts. I started with big sister Kate, who loves purple:
I used my new Box Font from The Itch to Stitch and added the text with Gadzooks from 8CP.
For little unnamed brother, I printed a template of the design and pinned it to a onesie with the fabrics I plan to use. I love this little chevron print, and it will look good with the aqua blue for little brother!
UPDATE:
Little brother Mason has arrived! I'm anxious to see them in their matching shirts. :)

2 comments on "Personalized Gifts for an Unnamed Baby?"

jazzo on September 19, 2012 at 2:43 PM said...

so cute, good ideas! I bought the box font too! Yours turned out so adorable.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your gift ideas, it's timely for my sister's baby shower next month :)

Janice
Gift Baskets

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates