Friday, October 5, 2012

Promoting some of my favorites....


Two of my favorite sites are having contests at the moment. And yes, I acknowledge that by promoting them on my blog I am in essence reducing my own chances of winning since maybe some of you will go enter. Oh well, I'll tell you about them anyway!

Designs by JuJu just launched a new blog and to celebrate she is giving away a 21 fat quarter pack of Riley Blake's Santa's Workshop. I really really really want to win this. Go look at the pretty fabric (isn't it pretty?!) but don't enter. :)

Whimsical Fabrics just hit a new milestone of Facebook fans, and to celebrate she is giving away an 11 Fat Quarter Bundle of Riley Blake's Medium Chevrons. Now in all honesty, I have no business winning this set. I have won fabric, shirts, and gift certificates galore from Whimsical Fabrics, I suppose it's someone else's turn... BUT I really want these chevrons. So again, go check it out, but please don't enter. :)

0 comments on "Promoting some of my favorites...."

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates