Thursday, October 18, 2012

Birthday Shirts for Sisters


Sisters Kyleigh and Elliana both have October birthdays, and they will be celebrating together! That has got to be convenient for their family, I hope they can run with that for several years to come. :)
Grandma Tammy really liked Riley's first birthday design, so we used that idea, but changed things up a bit:
The color palette was based on these cute hairbows the girls are going to wear. Tammy sent me this picture of them (in progress) so I could do my best to match colors, cute right??
The applique numbers are from 8 Claws and a Paw's Chatty Applique, and the text is done with Candi, also from 8CP. The applique owl on Kyleigh's shirt is the 4x4 Owl on a Branch design from Lynnie Pinnie, minus the branch.
Elliana's design uses the same fonts, but technically the owl is LP's Small Owl applique

1 comments on "Birthday Shirts for Sisters"

Robin on March 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM said...

Your designs are precious! I'm so glad I found your blog. I have had my embroidery machine for a year and a half and am enjoying learning how to use it. You inspire me to work on more projects! Thanks, Robin

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates