Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Someone is going to be a Big Brother!


No, no, no, not Dashiell. After I typed that subject line I realized it might be misleading.

Friends of ours are expecting baby #2, and asked me to help them announce their news. I love projects like this! The new baby will make Zachary a big brother. Pamela had a specific vision -- plaid applique circle with "Big Bro" embroidered inside and name below -- and I was happy to deliver. Now that they have shared pictures of Zac in his new shirt to announce their news to friends, I can share it on my blog:
It took me a few attempts to pick the perfect font. We wanted something easy to read, definitely for a boy, but not babyish, and bold enough to show up well on top of a print. The Pops font from 8 Claws and a Paw fit the bill! I really like this font, stitched beautifully!

0 comments on "Someone is going to be a Big Brother!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates