Thursday, May 8, 2014

Baby Gift for Twin Girls


My original primary role as an I2S assistant is customer service, but I do some test stitching on occasion, primarily 4x4 designs that I like to put on baby items. When the I2S released these two (oh... last fall), I knew I had an upcoming baby gift for expectant twins, so I used the same thread colors to make this set:
Aren't they cute? The first is I Love You to the Moon and Back
And the second is I Love You a Bushel and a Peck (the larger sizes have more text)
Once the babies were born, I made this bib set, using the I2S Whoo's Who design, adding their names with Behind These Hazel Eyes.

0 comments on "Baby Gift for Twin Girls"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates