Thursday, May 15, 2014

SODA-lighted you were my teacher! (Take 3)


For the last two years I've made can koozies for teacher appreciation week, and they have been so well received I did it again:
This year I used I2S Fancy Circle Small (the 2.5" size) on the koozies. The little SODA-lighted tag is a free printable I found last year on the Tammy Mitchell Designs blog. I love the little play on words sort of appreciation gifts. :)
Ms. Snyder is a big Phillies baseball fan, so I used blue and red and baseball ribbon:
 For Mrs. Williams I used this cute owl ribbon that has been in my stash forever waiting to be used on a Springwood Owl project, and paired it with a pink koozie:
 They were a hit!

0 comments on "SODA-lighted you were my teacher! (Take 3)"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates