Sunday, May 18, 2014

Monogramming for myself!


Big news at The Itch 2 Stitch... Fancy Circle has had a facelift! Lots of changes to the files, but the two most significant changes were altering the size of the right letters, and adjusting the fill settings for the large sizes. I'm super excited about it and was anxious to put it to use! I monogrammed a couple items for myself to show the differences between the 4.5" and 5.5" sizes. I used the 4.5" size on this bag sitting in my stash. At this size the font is completely satin stitch!! (Previously there were small sections of the center letter that had a split satin stitch.)
Isn't it gorgeous?!
For one of my coverups I used the 5.5" size. It features a split satin for most of the letter.
Equally pretty!
I've got a sweatshirt waiting for a jumbo monogram... I might try a double hooping project using the 6.5" size! We shall see... ;)

1 comments on "Monogramming for myself!"

Gayle on May 19, 2014 at 3:58 AM said...

I am going to try this. Thanks for the tips. love the bag.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates