Friday, April 19, 2013

Burp cloths for Orin


Rebecca asked me to make a baby gift for a friend of hers who is using the Forest Friends crib bedding by Carters (it's so cute!). We picked these designs to coordinate:
I knew right away I'd use Lynnie Pinnie's raccoon design! I added his name with 8CP's Bobby.
I also had a cute fox design on my wishlist so I used this project as an opportunity to buy it. :) The Fox Applique is from A Creative Medley, and I added his name with 8CP's Woof.
Both components of this design are from Embroidery Boutique. I used EB's Dotty Alphabet for the O and merged the owl from the Owl Branch design on top.

0 comments on "Burp cloths for Orin"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates