Friday, April 5, 2013

Opening Day 2013


Well, it's that time of year again... Baseball season has begun, and these kids needed new shirts to celebrate!
I've made opening day shirts for them several times (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012), and this year their mommies selected East Coast Applique's Baseball alphabet. I added their names with Embird Alphabet #4.
This year we finally managed to get their baseball designs on raglan tees!
We've tried in the past, but I struggled finding a brand that had all the right sizes. The older three are now big enough to wear the XS Soffe brand that I got at Sports Authority. But I was afraid it was going to be a dress on Simon, so we ordered a toddler size six from American Apparel. But when it was in my hands, I was afraid it would be too small! Since he's currently in Bangkok... I couldn't exactly try it on him first. :) So for good measure I made two, knowing eventually he would grow into the other!
Check out this enormous size difference between a toddler size 6 and a youth 6/7. ACK!
Some company needs to product raglan shirts from infant onesie through toddler, youth and adult sizes. All the same brand so families can match! And if it could happen before next April, it would make my life easier. ;)


0 comments on "Opening Day 2013"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates