Monday, April 15, 2013

Name Banner for Kylie


Kylie's birthday gift this year turned out to be pretty easy and straight forward... I made a name banner using the same fabrics from the name pillow I made her last year! Now, that didn't stop her mommy and me from wasting time brainstorming all sorts of other possibilities though. ;) What can I say... it's what we do. :)
I used the Frayed Block Letters from Hang To Dry to create the banner. (I shared how I tied the letters to the ribbon here.)
Kylie's big gift this year is a bedroom makeover. It's so pretty completed with aqua walls, new bedding, and her pillow/banner in place!

0 comments on "Name Banner for Kylie"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates